So I went to the markets today and saw this from a distance
and I was immediately like “OH GOD IT’S SO PRETTY I MUST OWN IT”
and then when I got closer
Made this in an exercise of ‘Actually start something and then finish it, God dammit’.
reblogging for the 15 people who followed me based solely on this
LOOK GUYS HER COMIC HAS 1000+ NOTES :D ITS SO GOOD.
This Super Smash Bros has been run over by a truck.
Shit still works.
because it’s pure nintenadium
I love how you step on a disc it snaps in half
But if you step on a Nintendo cartridge it won’t even budge
Hell you can drop a TV on an N64 and it’d probably work even better than before
Nintendium is the strongest element known to mankind
the best metaphor posts I’ve seen so far
I love how all of Mother Gothels problems could have been solved if she just would have lied to her about when her birthday is.
I love how they got as close as they could to saying “did i fucking stutter” in a Disney movie
Happy Easter! [x]
While it isn’t a good idea to buy a real bunny just for the sake of the holiday season, why not a virtual bunny instead? It’s Easter and this is my 300th post so I think that’s a perfect excuse for another giveaway! This time it’s my first 5 IV shiny Pokemon I bred on Pokemon Y~
About the Pokemon
- She is Level 1, untouched but you can request I EV train her if you wish
- She is Jolly natured
- Her IVs are 31/31/31/X/31/31
- Her ability is Klutz
- She is Kalos born and can be nicknamed!
- She comes with a Battle Maison item of your choice! If you win, you get to decide. Even an Ability Capsule.
- She will be cloned using an in game method, so if this bothers you that’s perfectly okay, you don’t need to enter, it’s understandable!
- She has the egg move Switcheroo
- Likes and reblogs count as one entry each, feel free to reblog as much as you like but be considerate of your followers~
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking
- You don’t have to be following this blog!
- Deadline is 10th of May at Midnight GMT! I’ll announce the winner (picked by RNG) so keep your ask box open so I can contact you
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 3 days I’ll pick a new winner, rinse and repeat